Library Fees and Services
The Kiplinger Research Library provides research and duplication services for both visiting and long-distance researchers. All fees must be paid in advance of service.
- A $10.00 shipping and handling fee will be added to all domestic mail orders
- A service fee of $5.00 is added to requests initiated by phone, fax, mail, or e-mail
- Photocopies: $0.25 per copy
DIGITAL IMAGE REPRODUCTION/SCANNING:
- To request scans, please complete and either fax, mail or email to firstname.lastname@example.org the Digital Image Reproduction and Permission to Publish form.
- Please consult the above form for the full fee schedule.
- Scanning orders cannot be processed until after payment is received and may take up to two weeks to complete.
PERMISSION TO PUBLISH:
- To request permission to publish material from our collections, please complete and either fax, mail or email to email@example.com the Digital Image Reproduction and Permission to Publish form.
- Please do not send permission fees until after receipt of an invoice from the HSW; the invoice will be sent once permissions research has been completed and the appropriate fees calculated. Please consult the above form for the general fee schedule, or click here.
LIBRARY RESEARCH SERVICES:
- There is no fee for in-person research assistance in the library
- For any phone/email/mail/ or fax queries, researchers receive up to 30 minutes of free research service
- Over 30 minutes, the research fee is $25 for each additional half hour. We will attempt to answer your question within a half hour without charge. Please indicate if there is a maximum fee you are willing to pay for research.